Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - Week 1

As I said in a previous post, I am going to be posting my weekly weigh in on Mondays. I’m starting (or restarting) my “lifestyle change” today. I’m really excited to get back to healthy eating; I feel more energetic, my skin clears up & I just feel better. I have mentioned before that I use Spark People, it’s a website designed specifically for weightless. It has tons of information & my favorite part is that it offers a forum for users to post on. It’s free, you can find the website here. If you join, add me as a friend krystlegarrison is my ID.
So here it is the dreaded weigh in. I’m not surprised by the number on the scale; I have been binge eating junk food for the past 2 weeks so I figured it would be high. My goal weight is 135-140 pounds. Ideally, I would like to be there by the end of this year.

I've never been super overweight but I carry all of my weight on my stomach & lower half. I grew up around all boys & I was always teased for having "thunder thighs". My main goal is to just be healthy. My mom has been diabetic since she was 42 & she has no control over her eating. I know that's where I picked up most of my bad habits. I eat depending on my emotions, typically if I am sad I want to eat until I feel like I'm going to burst. I know that's why I have been eating so terrible lately. My mom's father is sick, my dad's mother is sick & my mom's youngest brother is going through chemotherapy for colon cancer. Seriously, I don't know how I deal with it sometimes.
I'll keep you updated on what I've been eating & what activities I've been doing. If anyone wants to be a motivation buddy, let me know or email me at krystle@hairdirect.com . Are you doing anything to get in shape for summer?
Have a great day & thanks for reading!
*Krystle

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks for the inspiration! We have the same problem areas and about the same weight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete