Friday, May 20, 2011

Swatches of my NYX Haul! (Pencils, Concealer & Gel Remover)

I couldn't wait to swatch the NYX Haul that I received last night!
I started with eyeliners, lip liners & jumbo eye pencil...
*The first 2 (from left to right) are Slim Eye Pencils in Acid Rain & Electric Blue. I love them. Seriously, the colors are so bright & pigmented.
*Next, is the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean. This pencil is great! I really had to rub at it with the makeup remover & you can still see on my arm where it was!
*On to the Long Lip Pencils in Cabaret & Pinky. I was in need of a red lip liner. Cabaret reminds me of a brick red. I've used Pinky before & I absolutely love it. If you are looking for a pink lip liner, Pinky is it!!
*Lastly, Auto Eyeliners in Black & Dark Brown. These were stiff & a little hard to work with, but they are pigmented & hopefully they don't run as bad as the Covergirl ones I've been using.
All of the pencils again...

This is the concealer Magic Wand in Medium. I'm glad I got the medium because it's a lighter shade than I expected. The consistency is great & I'm excited to use this on my dark circles.

This is the Gel Makeup Remover. I like gel better than liquid. All of the swatches came off fairly easy except Black Bean, I had to scrub until my arm was tender!

If you get the chance to score some NYX products, do it! there a great brand and not too pricey!
*Krystle




No comments:

Post a Comment