Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Thoughts!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are doing well.
Well, the weather here in PA is gorgeous, unfortunately, I am stuck at work! That’s okay, there will be may more days to enjoy spring/summer weather!
I’ve been trying to eat healthy & exercise for the past few weeks but I have failed miserably! In an attempt to keep myself motivated, every Monday I will weigh in & show you all the number on the scale. I’ll start this Monday with my first weigh in & hopefully I’ll be at my goal weight by October so I can go wedding dress shopping! I did splurge on a new pair of Reebok Run Tone sneakers and a bicycle. Now that the weather is nicer, I’m really going to try & stay active.

I can't wait for these bad boys to be delivered!!!
We’ve been looking for a new place, Dustin got a new job & our lease is up in June. We’ve found 3-4 places that we’re hoping to go look at. All I care about is the size of the closet!!! I have to say, it’s bittersweet. This was my first time living away from my parents but we’ve had so much fun making it “ours”. I love our landlord & we’re hoping that he’ll have another apartment available. I’d love a second bedroom that I could turn into a shoe closet/exercise room/ makeup room! (Of course, Dustin will not agree!)
I have an EOTD/ new hair pictures that I’ll be updating later tonight (I can’t find my USB port for my work computer).
Have a great day!
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment