Friday, May 20, 2011

Swatches of my NYX Haul! (Lips, Mascara & Cream Blush)

Here's the swatches to the Lip glosses, Mascara & Cream Blush!
(Left to Right)
*Mega Shine Lipgloss in Perfect Red & Dolly Pink. These are amazing! They have a nice scent & they are super bright. Two thumbs up on these glosses!
*Round Lipglosses in Dolly Pink & Ballerina Pink. These are not as pigmented as the Mega Shine glosses but they would be great over lipstick for some shine. They have a nice citrus scent.
Rouge Cream Blush in Natural. I haven't tried this on my face but the color is gorgeous. It's very pink with a hint of peach.
All the glosses & blush.
I used the Gel Remover, that Perfect Red was a BITCH to remove! Look how red my arm is!!!
Doll Eye Mascara.. I can't wait to try this. I've heard great things. (Don't look at my nails! It's been 3 weeks without a fill!)

Have you tried any NYX products? What did you think?
*Krystle

5 comments:

  1. +1 to the red lipgloss! looks amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX especially their blushes and lip products!

    Great Haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NYX's lipsticks & glosses & perfect red is rocking!

    ReplyDelete