Friday, May 20, 2011

Katy Perry Inspired Look

I adore Katy Perry, I think she's absolutely stunning! I saw this picture few days ago in the new Cosmopolitan magazine & I knew I had to try it!
The Inspiration!:
My take on the look:
I love the purple & green together. She always rocks colorful shadow!!


Products Used:
Face:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Bare Minerals in Medium
NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora Color Diary in Must Get New Shoes (purple)
NYC Palette in Smokey Greens (dark purple)
Maybelline Ultra Liner in Black
Covergirl Smudge Eyeliner in Blackest Black
NXY Slim Pencil in Acid Green
120 palette from EBay (green shadow)
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara
Falsies from EBay
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Light
Lips:
NXY Long Lip Liner in Pinky
NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Dolly Pink
Let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend!
*Krystle

9 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! and it looks so good on you :)
    I have to try this now :p Looks like a great combo to try :D
    Thanks for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!! really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look!

    Hi dear! Your blog is so amazing!
    I'd love if you follow me, I'll certainly follow you back :)

    Kisses
    www.annymart.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful look! You look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice makeup. i think green and purple always look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! Definitely wanna try it just to see how it will look on brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to start making video tutorials! You do amazing work, babe!

    ReplyDelete