Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color Spring 2012 Collection

Happy Mother's Day to all those beautiful Mother's out there!
I finally got my hands on Wet N Wild's MegaLast Lip Color 2012 Spring Collection. I picked up 4 out of the 6. I knew that I would wear the 3 pinks & I picked up the coral color to try out.
Here is Dollhouse Pink, Don't Blink Pink, 24 Carrot Gold & Pinkerbell.
 What Wet n Wild Says:
4-hour, long wearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.
 I absolutely adore these colors. They are bright & bold but perfect for spring & summer.
Dollhouse Pink is a very light, blue based pink but it is not chalky at all.
Don' Blink Pink is a neon pink, very opaque (my favorite of the bunch!)
24 Carrot Gold is not quite orange, not quite coral. very bright!
Pinkerbell is a coral pink color. it almost has a gold tone.
 Dollhouse pink is almost and exact dupe of NYX's Narcissus. Both very cool toned pinks. I find it hard to wear alone, so I usually layer a darker lip gloss on top.
 This picture does no justice to either color, the swatch above is very true to the color. But NYX's Haute Melon is a dupe for 24 Carat Gold. Both bright coral oranges. 
If you haven't tried any of these, I highly recommend them. For $1.99 you can't beat the price & the color pay off is gorgeous! I debating picking up the other 2 later today!
Have a great Sunday!
*Krystle

6 comments:

  1. Great review!
    I like all those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choice! Can't wait to try the Wet N Wild's MegaLast lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lipsticks but they sell out so fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could get this brand in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lipsticks too. I love shade 902 which is like a nudy color. I love anything cheap that works amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Narcissus Nyx n insterested with Dollhouse wnw, n afraid it has the same color n... True...

    Thnx 4 ur review n swatches >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡

    ReplyDelete