Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Shopping!

Hey!
As usual, I did my Sunday shopping. I always go grocery shopping on Sunday, I was at Walmart & Savemart today.
I mentioned that I had gotten a new camera, I've been using it the last few weeks & I LOVE it! I picked a Canon Rebel DSLR because I read awesome reviews online & a friend from work recommended them. I paid a lot, but I plan on using it for pretty much everything. I'm not really sure how to use all the buttons correctly, but I'll get there!

 While I was at Savemart,  I grabbed some Larabars. I eat one between lunch and breakfast some days. M favorite are the Apple Pie flavor. Seriously, they are so good! Plus, they are pretty healthy & are great when you are craving something sweet! They were on sale for 5/$5,  which is pretty cheap, they usually run about $1.50 each. I also picked up the 2 Wet N Wild lipsticks that I passed up. I got the new Spring shades, Cherry Picking & Pretty Persimmon. So, I finally have the entire set of the Spring 2012 Collection. I also grabbed another ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. I figured it would be good to have in m kit for weddings.
While I was at Walmart, I picked up a whole bunch of random things. I grabbed 2 headbands for $.97. I have been wearing them a lot lately because my hair is so long, I wear it up almost all the time. I bought Rimmel Clean Match Foundation in Ivory & Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I don't buy their things often because I am pretty sure they test on animals which I DESPISE but I was in need and the were sold out of my color in Maybelline. Next, week I'll grab it & keep these as back ups. The were cheap, the foundation was $3.47 & the powder was $4.47. I grabbed NYC Primer, it was cheap ($2.47) and I decided to try it! I had a coupon for $1 off Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream & decided to try it. I've heard good things about it. I also picked up 2 Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in Pomegranate Punk (which I didn't realize I already have!) and Tough as Taupe. They were $5.47 each. I got a travel nail kit & mini deodorant for my purse & a Cold & Allergy Chapstick for my purse (which I love!). Last, I picked up some knockoff Proactiv Body Wipes. I'll keep these in m gym bag, hopefully they'll keep my shoulders from breaking out.
I had a chance to play with some makeup today so I'll be posting looks this week!
Don't forget to thank the people who served America tomorrow (& ever day!).
Happy Memorial Day!
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment