Monday, May 14, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes Dino Spotz & Chocoholic

 Happy Monday!
Yesterday I had the chance to play with some of the new eye shadows that I received from Glamour Doll Eyes. Of course I chose to use Dino Spotz first because I couldn't wait to use it!
I also included a before picture so that you could hang it in your attic to scare the rats away! (haha, just kidding!)
I won't lie, typically I don't use pigments or loose powders because they can be a challenge to work with. I have a ton of them that rarely get used. I was so intrigued by Dino Spotz that I had to figure out a look with it. 
Here is a list of products used:
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Maybelline The Turbo Volume Express Mascara
Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Brownish Black
E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Light
NYX Liner in Pearl White
GDE Dino Spotz (foiled on lid & blended up dry)
GDE Chocoholic (outer corner & crease)
Face:
Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer
NYX Jar Concealer in Light
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain 
Bare Minerals in Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in the color Medium
NYX Cream Blush in Natural
Lips:
NYX Lip Liner in Rose
NYX Round Lip Gloss in Whipped
Haha oh my gawd. This is exactly why I wear makeup! I went through this really weird phase where I was too lazy to wear makeup for like 2 months (I think it was in October-November) & I had a photo shoot for work, so I had to wear makeup & when I came downstairs, Dustin said "Wow, your face looks really nice!". I haven't missed a day (other than my lazy days where I lay around in sweats!) without makeup since! Sorry about my lazy eye, it's a disaster!
Dino Spotz reminded me of MAC Club, so decided to swatch them together. The first two swatches are MAC Club, applied dry first & then applied with homemade mixing medium. The next two swatches are of GDE Dino Spotz, applied dry & then with mixing medium. Dino Spotz is a little bit more red based, but they both have the same greenish blue shimmer. So if you like MAC's Club but want to save a few bucks, you might want to try Glamour Doll Eyes Dino Spotz! You won't be disappointed!

Have a great day!
*Krystle

1 comment: