Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weigh In -Restart Week 1

Yes, it's time that I get back to eating healthy & working out. I'm surprised, it's been about 2 weeks (I've been eating JUNK) but I am still down 4.6 pounds. I have been keeping fairly active & I spent all day yesterday cleaning. I met a friend's cousin this weekend & she lost 40 pounds on South Beach, I ordered the book on EBay for $3.50 & I think I'm going to give it a try. You cut most carbs the first 2 weeks and the gradually introduce them back into your diet. (Good Carbs only!) But I've read reviews & people typically lose 7-12 pounds those first 2 weeks. It's worth a try! Plus, once we move, I'm getting an elliptical and doing an hour 6 days a week.

As I mentioned above, I've been cleaning my bedroom over the weekend. Look how crazy this is.. here's my closet before I moved winter & summer clothes (still full with clothes)..
This is all dirty laundry! 4 wash baskets worth!!
And this is my bed.. covered in clean laundry...
Don't worry, It's all put away! I'll show you pictures on Friday after I sweep & mop the floor!
Have a great day!
*Krystle

2 comments:

  1. Hiya:) Thank you so much for following my blog :) Hope you like it! :)

    It seems like we have the same interests, makeup, hair and shopping, hehe *following ;)

    Have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete