Sunday, July 17, 2011

Date Night with my Besties!

My friend's birthday is Tuesday so we celebrated last night with sushi! I swear, I eat sushi like 3 times a week! The restaurant we went to had AMAZING food, I ended up getting Shumai (steamed shrimp dumplings), California Roll (my favorite) and American Dream Roll. We all ordered different kinds and tried everyone elses! I even tried raw sushi for the first time & it was pretty good! I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures from dinner. Womp Womp.
My hair is getting so long! I used a 1" curling iron and spiral curled it then ran my hands through the curl to break them up into a wave. Then I teased & used lots of hairspray (Kenra 26 Super Hold is my favorite right now!) Here's the end result!:
It's been so hot that I have only been using Bare Minerals as foundation, mascara, bronzer & eyeliner. I feel like everything else just melts off as soon as I step outside.
I'm down 7 pounds and when I bought this skirt it was too tight, but I saw it in my closet & tried it on. It fit perfectly!!! Yay, I love it so much. Plus, everyone commented on how skinny I looked. I haven't been strict this week, but I have been trying to eat fruits and veggies with every meal and stopping when I'm full, not when I'm stuffed! It seems to be working! (the shirt & skirt are Forever 21 & shoes are from Charlotte Russe!)

So, I went grocery shopping at Walmart & Burlington is next door. Why do I go there when I know I will buy stuff? These shoes caught my eye & I comtemplated not buying them, but c'mon! There red & zebra with a buckle! I have royal blue suede shoes that are the exact same look and I love them. I bought the white tee in the background for $3.99 & the shoes are by Dollhouse & i got them for $19.99.
Have a great day!
*Krystle

7 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! & Congrats on losing 7 lbs.
    I started my mission a couple months ago & Lost 15 lbs.. 10 more to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I love your hair and your skirt!! :] Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, love your cheekbones. Thanks for visiting my blog and for following (btw, I'm folowing yours back)

    xxx

    http://thelookinballetshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt:) I am absolutely obsessed with skirts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfits ! J'aime beaucoup ton blog, passe sur le mien ! And become a member if you like it, even if it's a french one lol !

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete