Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - Week 5

Well, my weight is down 1.2 pounds, and I should be happy right? To be honest, I'm not. This weekend I stayed within my calories but I ate too many Cheez It's (guilty pleasure) and I even ate Ramen noodles (guiltier pleasure). Yuck. Those are both sodium bombs & I shouldn't be eating them!To make up for my sodium overload, I drank A LOT of water yesterday & stayed around 1200 calories so I don't bloat up. I'm ready to drop down to 152 next Monday, no more slacking. There are no excuses either.
I hate to sound like a downer, but I know that I could have lost more. But, it is what it is & I'll take it. At least I didn't gain anything! Plus this week is all about eating healthy & drinking lots of water!
Thanks for reading!
Have great day!

*Krystle

1 comment:

  1. Hey 1.2 pounds lost is great, keep up the good work. Drinking lots of water is good and I've read apples are good for dieting. I hope you find the following article of use: http://tiny.cc/1bxi3

    ReplyDelete