Monday, June 13, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I got this award from Meghan at Pinupcherrymakeup. If you aren't following her, you REALLY should be! She has a great blog & is such a sweetheart! Thank you so much Meghan!
Here's the rules:
"It is said that the Liebster Blog Award started in Germany (probably) and is used to highlight smaller blogs that are less known. Blogs of less than 300 followers. It is a blog that you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you accept the award, you choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel are deserving of more subscribers and pass the award on to them. You are not obligated to accept the award or to even pay it forward. I like to do this because it helps get the word out about other blogs that you might not have ever heard of. As I assume many of you do, I find blogs I want to follow by seeing them on the followers list on blogs I already follow."
The 5 blogs I chose are:

If you are not following these blogs, you NEED to be! (I really could have chosen 50 blogs because seriously you all are awesome!)
**I also wanted to thank all of my followers for your comments & kind words, gosh I just loooove you all so much!!!**
Have a lovely night!

*Krystle

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much Krystle...I definitely accept the award. Can't wait to pay it forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I accept the award & will pass it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for the award :') xxx your blogs awesome x

    ReplyDelete