Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shopping Haul!!

Helllllo!
We went to look at apartments today and we're almost certain we found a townhouse we love! As of right now, there aren't any available but hopefully we'll be able to move closer to October! I'm so excited, it's 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a huge living room (and walk in closet!) We were out by the local mall so we stopped & I got some things (of course!).
Here's everything together:
I got this Elf Beatybook for $3 at TJ Maxx.
OMG! I fell in love with this lime green XOXO purse. It was $24.99 at TJ Maxx!
I got these cute little sandals at H&M on clearance for $7.

This halter maxi dress is so awesome! I got it for $19.99 at TJ Maxx.
I'll be swatching the Elf Beautybook later today!
Have a great day!
*Krystle

10 comments:

  1. Lovely Purse! I've heard some great things about the ELF beauty book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute stuff... I love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $3 is such a good price to pay for that ELF Beauty book. I love TJmaxx, I always end up spending more than what I expected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is in a couple months and I will be spending it at TJ maxx. I will be SPENDING at TJ maxx. And when I am spent, I will go home and look at all my treasures. Hope you get the townhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $3!?! Omogosh, I can't think of any palette you could get in Australia for that price, wow! I can't wait to see swatches! Also thank you for the follow, I'll return the favour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh can't wait to see what looks you come up with with the ELF beauty book!

    Also! I really enjoy your blog so I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Yay you! So if you wanna check out my original post and get all the deets, here is the link: http://pinupcherrymakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-blog-award-from-chelly-glam.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching other people get great deals on things. I have such a hard time finding nice things in my size or my style for a steal!

    ReplyDelete