Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Blues & South Beach Diet Weigh In

Happy Monday!
I hope you are doing well.
I had a coupon for Maybelline's new Eye Studio Line so I picked up Navy Narcissist eyeshadow. I'm not one for blue's on my eye's (I always think they wash me out) but this is a navy blue on one side & a speckled pink, pink blue & white on the other. (I plan to review it this week).
Here's today's look:
Dustin's shirt matched my eyeshadow!
I didn't put any eyeliner on my top lid, I wanted a less dramatic look.
I used NYX Slim Eyeliner in Electric Blue & NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Baby Blue on my waterline.
I have NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie & NYX Sheer Gloss in Vintage on my lips.
I started Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet today & I was so excited to be able to have bread & fruit again. I weighed in & dropped a total of 8.1 pounds in 2 weeks. Not too shabby! I have to admit, I feel awesome. The only problem I am running into is going out to eat is tough because I have to be a pain in the ass & special request EVERYTHING! We're going out for lunch at work tomorrow & I've already scoped out the menu, I have a whopping 2 options. Both salads & I have to ask for seperate dressing. Oh well, nobody said it would be easy.
Have a great night!
*Krystle

1 comment:

  1. I really love this makeup look on you! It looks so pretty and I love your skin. You look so bronzed and gorgeous. I love your hair color too btw! 8 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! Good job!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete