Sunday, August 7, 2011

Face Fun!

I needed some basics before vacation so i stopped at Walmart. First, I had to get my makeup wipes. I used the Pond's ones for a long time but Walmart's brand is cheaper and the same thing! They have a soft side and a rough side (great for exfoliating!) I had a coupon for Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Gel cream. I had a little sample of it earlier & i liked it. Plus, I need some new moisturizier. I also got the new face wash to go with it, The Brusher Microbead Cheanser. It comes with a exfoliating head attached.
I had a coupon for a Covergirl product & I needed some eyeliner so I picked up my usual Perfect Point Plus. I love this eyeliner for my waterline, so I grabbed it in plum velvet & black onyx. I also grabbed some Vaseline. This one has Cocoa Butter & it smells delish! I use it for my lips & dry skin on my feet & hands. I also grabbed Neutrgena Makeup Remover. I typically get the knockoff brand because it's cheaper but they didn't have it & I was in dire need. This is so gentle on my sensitive eyes & removes all of my makeup without leaving my skin greasy.
I won't post for a little because I'm taking a week away from everything technology related. I get to spend the week at Rehoboth Beach, DE with my family & Dustin. I'm so excited, I LOVE the beach! Plus, when I get back I'll have lots of pictures to post and I'll be ready to start my diet (I NEED IT SO BAD!)
Talk to you soon!
*Krystle

2 comments: