Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pistol Pistol & Incognito

I thought since I reviewed Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream by Garnier (click to see review) I would post a look with it. 
I also got my hair done & you can see how much lighter the color is!
Here's what I used:
FACE:
Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream (Garnier) in Light/Medium
NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Porcelain
Bare Minerals in Medium
NYX Blush in Pinched
EYES:
Maybelline Turbo Lash Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Glamour Doll Eyes in Pistol Pistol (entire lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes in Incognito (corner & crease)
NYX Liner in Black (upper waterline)
NYX Liner in Pearl White (lower waterline)
MAC Shroom (highlight & inner corner)
EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Brow tech in Light
LIPS:

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Nude Pink


I had a really tough time getting a decent picture today. It was storming outside & pouring rain. Plus, the lights really wash my skin out (I swear I'm not that pale!). Pistol Pistol & Incognito are so close to each other, Incognito is a tad darker with different colored sparkles. Pistol Pistol is lighter with mainly red sparkles. I had fallout like crazy with both shadows, I'm hoping that Pixie Epoxy can help with this. I received my Fyrinnae products last night & I can't wait to swatch them & show you. I also can't wait to play with the Lip Lustres & Pixie Epoxy!
Not makeup related, but I finally got my wedding band! Plus, Dustin spoiled me with some gorgeous diamond earrings. My engagement ring clips into the middle of the two bands (my engagement ring is a princess cut solitaire) & the earring were on sale & I will probably wear them on my wedding day.
 Have a wonderful day!
*Krystle

1 comment: