Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Current Face Routine

So I have been sticking to a routine at night & in the morning. I'm trying to get my skin clear & nice for the wedding.
I'm really bad at washing off my makeup everyday, I get lazy & sleep in it. Luckily, my skin doesn't break out. I only see flare ups when  I PMS & when I stress out really bad. For about a month I have been using this & it seems to work. I have combination ski, I am oily in my T Zone by dry on my cheeks & forehead.
So here's what I do in the morning:
I didn't show a picture of  the makeup wipes that I use, they are just Equate Brand & they are knockoff of the Olay brand. I start by using makeup remover to take off any residue that might be left on my eyes & then I use a makeup wipe all over my face.
 My night routine takes longer but it's worth it! I start by using makeup remover to take off any waterproof eye makeup. I use Equate Makeup Remover, which is knockoff Neutrogena. It has the exact same ingredients for $3 less!Next, I use Biore Balancing Cleanser. I wash once to remove any oily residue from the makeup remover & to take off foundation. I apply knockoff Olay Daily Regenerating Cleanser & use my Olay Pro-X Cleansing System. This this is amazing at removing gunk & flaky skin. I usually do this step twice to help get rid of any makeup in my pores. I finish with Pro Activ Cleanser. This is very gritty & really exfoliates. I never use Pro Activ's toner or lotion. They give me terrible cystic pimples but I adore the cleanser. I rinse and allow my skin to dry completely. Every other day, I use L'Oreal Sublime Bronze in Medium Deep to keep my skin bronze. I allow that to dry for about 10 minutes & then I apply St. Ives Timeless Skin moisturizer. On the nights I don';t use tanner I just apply the moisturizer after washing my face.
What have been using on your face? I am always open to recommendations!!
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment