Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fyrinnae Crimson Ghost & Te Amo

Alright, I bought a ton of Fyrinnae samples & I haven't gotten around to swatching them. I am crazy about these shadows. They are absolutely stunning whether foiled or applied dry. It's awesome because I purchased 19 & they gave me a free sample of the one I wanted so bad. It's like 40 shades because each color takes on a completely different color when foiled. Anyways, I'll do a review in the near future. On to the goods:
I'll start with Crimson Ghost:
Fyrinnae saysSatiny ivory-pink in the jar, but once applied, it has a soft glow of light red shimmer in varying hues.
Wow, I was not expecting this color to be this gorgeous. I've only used it dry but it reminds me of MAC Shroom with a rose tint. It has a lot of shimmer but it didn't have any fallout.
(With Flash:)
Damn Paladins:
Fyrinnae saysFormerly "Damn Paladins". Soft, satiny taupe with a light blue highlight. Name changed 9/2012. Upon release in our second Fantasy/RPG collection a few years ago, the name fit (when people still remembered games from 1999).
(with Flash):
First off, they changed the name on their website. But I can't stop using this color! It looks different every time you apply it. It is a shimmery beige when dry but when applied wet it has a blue shimmer to it. This is hands down one of my favorite colors I ordered.
(I foiled all the swatches with homemade mixing medium. I will be posting a DIY tutorial (maybe a video!) on the mixing medium I make later next week. )
 

And here is a look I did using Crimson Ghost as my lid color & Damn Paladins was used as my crease color. I am also wearing Lollipop Pop Lip Lustre (you can see my review here) with NYX Whipped over top. I just used my basic foundation routine that you can find in most of my earlier post (or you can leave me a comment!).
Hope you enjoyed these & will try to get swatches up each week! :)
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment