Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weight Update!

Yikes! I'm up 2 pounds! However, those are good pounds! Saturday was my 25th birthday & I went all out! I had Chinese food, sushi, french fries, ice cream & lots more yucky foods! I'm not stressing, I've been working my butt off. I can see results & that's really all that matters to me.

I also started Supreme 90 Day System (you can see my original blog post there). I will be reviewing each of the videos once I do each one at least once. Dustin & I have both been doing them & we are on day 7. It REALLY kicks your ass! Tabata Inferno & Cardio Challange are killer workouts. I'm buying a heart rate monitor this weekend so that I can track how many calories I am actually burning with each video. You'll be amazed at how much these videos rock! (And for $20, it's way cheaper than P90X!) I will post before pictures, 30 days in, 60 days in & 90 days.

So, Dustin surprised me with these boots for my birthday & I ordered my airbrush makeup kit from Dinair. I can't wait to recieve it because I already have 2 weddings booked!
I have lots of eye looks to post!
Talk to you soon,
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment