Friday, December 7, 2012

MAC All That Glitters, Sketch & Plum Dressing

Hi! I told you guys I was using my curling wand like crazy lately! It's much wavier than I like to wear it in this picture, but it loosens up throughout the day. I don't curl the top of my hair just about 2" down because I have super thick hair & I end up looking like Side Show Bob (do you remember him from the Simpson's!).
FACE:
Urban Decay Face Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC  Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Foundation Plus in NC25
MAC Bronzer in Bronze
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
NYX Blush & Bronzer (I use the blush only on the apples of my cheeks) in Sunrise in Bali
 EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Eyebrow Kit in Light
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Plum Dressing
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Sketch
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Black
NYX White Pearl liner 
LIPS: 
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
I just need to take a second & brag about my coat. I really didn't need another coat because I have SO many but this adorable gem was on clearance for $13. I could not pass it up. I also got the most amazing Steve Madden wedges that I have to show you all soon!
Hope you liked today's look! 
Krystle


No comments:

Post a Comment