Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MAC All That Glitters & Freshwater

Hi,
I hope you are enjoying your day!
This has to be my favorite way to wear my hair wavy, I like the looser waves. I usually curl it the night before & sleep on it. It really depends because my hair is so long & thick that it tangles REALLY bad if I don't wear it up. (Please don't look at my regrowth, I haven't had my hair done since the wedding!)
FACE:
Urban Decay Face Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC  Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Foundation Plus in NC25
MAC Bronzer in Bronze
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
NYX Blush & Bronzer (I use the blush only on the apples of my cheeks) in Sunrise in Bali
 EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Eyebrow Kit in Light
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Freshwater
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Black
NYX White Pearl liner 
LIPS:
Cherry Chapstick!

I don't know why but I hate blues on my eyes, even though Freshwater is really vibrant, I blended for a little while to mute it out. I can pull it off if I'm tan but in winter when I'm pale & pasty, not happening. 
Have a great day! :)
*Krystle

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, i curl it the night before otherwise it looks like poofy mess!

    ReplyDelete