Monday, December 10, 2012

Raspberry Crush

I tried something a little different this time around & used a brighter lip gloss than I would normally wear. I also made it fairly close the the colors that I have used on my eyes. 

FACE:
Urban Decay Face Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC  Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Foundation Plus in NC25
MAC Bronzer in Bronze
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
NYX Blush & Bronzer (I use the blush only on the apples of my cheeks) in Sunrise in Bali
 EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Eyebrow Kit in Light
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Plum Dressing
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Sketch
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Black
NYX White Pearl liner 
LIPS: 
N.Y.C in Sheer Raspberry
I love this color & it was maybe a $1, I got a while ago at Walmart. I will say one thing that I hate is the smell. It is so sweet smelling that it almost makes me sick.  I do find that I need to reapply this fairly often & it quite sticky. I like it because it's cheap & the packaging is small enough that I can toss it in my purse. I'd probably prefer to use MAC's Impassioned with NYX Whipped over top which would give about the same effect but I think it would last longer & give a better color payoff. I guess I'll have to try & see. :)

We had our first snow of the year. I hate snow because it makes people drive crazy & it's scary to drive in but it does look gorgeous. I can't complain though because we've had a warm winter & it hit 64 degrees the other day which is weird. I had to remind myself it was December & not April (although I wish it was April!). 
I also have to tell you that I am putting away a giveaway & I am super excited because I will be giving away a few of my favorite products! I just placed an order through Fyrinnae (an Indie company that I am in love with!) and once that package comes I'll be all set & ready to enjoy the gift of giving!

Have a wonderful day!
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment