Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smokey Eye

I spent all day today packing but I did have to pick up some things at Walmart. Lucky for me, Walmart just so happens to be right beside Starbucks. I had to get my Caramel Macchiato fix!!

I just did a basic smokey eye with MAC's Back Tied & Smut, I also used Shroom as a highlight. On my lower lid, I used NYX Slim Eyeliner Pencil in teal with NYX Single Eyeshadow in Kiwi.
This is one of my favorite looks, it's versatile. You can switch it up with bright lips or play with the color on your lower lids. (Sorry my skin is oily in this picture, it was HOT out today!)

I have 14 days until I move, so the past week has been filled with PACKING! Can I tell you how much I hate packing. These boxes are just the bathroom, living room & my shoes. I have so much more to pack!

All the best,

*Krystle

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty smokey eye:) & I love caramel macchiato too! Good luck with moving<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have beautiful eyes :) lovely smokey eyes! Good luck with the moving :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with the move, loving the smokey eyes too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Hope everything goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! & good luck moving! :]

    hope you follow back?
    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your eyes. MAC is the best around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look! and caramel macchiato is my absolute fav from starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your smokey eye is gorgeous! I love iced coffee, they taste so good especially on hot days!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Top!

    please follow meee! and comment! :D
    http://vintage-culture.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on the move! yes moving sucks, but it also gives you a chance to purgde unwanted stuff! So you can start new and refreshed at the new place!

    The smoky eye looks great, I really love Nyx products and glad to see others using it!

    ReplyDelete