(Sorry they are dirty, I just used them!)
1. The ELF Studio Complexion brush is just awesome. I have the Bare Minerals powder brushes & I love them, however, once you wash them they become very scratchy. It actually irritates my skin, so I was on the search for a powder brush. I read some really great reviews about the Studio Complexion Brush & for $3, it was worth a try. I use it daily with Bare Minerals powder foundation & I wash it once every 4-5 days. It's had minimal shedding & it is so soft still. The only con I've had with ALL of my ELF brushes is that the metal part comes unattached form the handle. (Please do not judge me, but i usually chew a piece of gum and stick it back together! hahaha)
2. Bare Minerals Concealer Brush - I actually use this for concealer & foundation. I've had this brush for years & I've never needed to replace it. It's perfect for powder or cream foundations. The stiffer bristles make it great for blending & I've never seen one bristle shed! It's a little pricey but I got it with Bare Minerals Starter Kit years ago.
3. Crown C210 Chisel Brush - I have the whole brush set, I got it on sale for $29.99 around Christmas. I like most of the brushes but this is my favorite. I mainly use it for applying color to my crease. It's small & it is just fluffy enough to get a perfect amount of product. It also works great for the inner corners of your eye.
4. Smashbox #15 Definer Brush - Oh myy gawd. I love this brush. I dropped it down the crack of my couch cushion & was devastated for like 3 days! I could have cried tears of joy when I found it! I use this to apply all over shadow, for my crease, outer "V" & to blend. It is so soft & easy to work with. I used to work for QVC so I picked up a lot of Smashbox products for cheap.
5. Smashbox #12 Brow Brush - I will never use another brush on my eyebrows. This is the bee's knee's of brow brushes. It's so stiff & makes very precise lines. Since my eyebrows are pretty much non existent, this is like my holy grail of makeup brushes! The only con is I wish the handle was a little shorter, it'd be easier to work with.
What are your favorites?