Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rihanna Inspired Look

So, this particular look caught my eye (picture from Google) and I wanted to recreate it!
Here's Rihanna's Look:
Here's my Look:
All eyeshadows are from 120 palette. Blush is from a palette. Lips are NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss is Dolly Pink.
WTF is my hair doing!?
Can I just tell you how weird (and awful!) the weather has been. First, we have 2 weeks of the hottest weather I have ever been through, then we have an earthquake (right in the
middle of a video shoot!), then Hurricane Irene hits & now we've had the worst flooding since Hurricane Agnes hit in 1972 (I think?). I'm talking the worst flooding I have ever seen in my 24 years on earth. My usual 20 minute drive to work took 95 minutes because every road was closed. (Plus, I'm terrified of flooding so I never drive through water). Here's a picture from our local News, this is Mount Joy, which is in the area I work. The creek was 7 ft deep across the road. The real kicker... PEOPLE TRIED TO DRIVE THROUGH THIS! No thank you rain, I will obey your demands to close a road!Hopefully, your weather is better than mine!
Have a great night!
*Krystle

5 comments:

  1. Wow the look is gorgeous :)
    Oh bad weather... hope it'll get sunnier out there :) here it's going from raining and cold to sunny and hot!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeup is AMAZING! I kinda like it more on you than on Rihanna!
    PS that sucks that the weather is so strange like that... Sometimes where I live in Canada we get torrential rains and they flood but never like that! I hope that everybody is still safe though, because that's the most important thing!

    3girlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete