Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul!

If you read my blog, you already know that I love Cherry Culture. I haven't found anywhere local that sells NYX products and after the disaster with their huge sale on their website, I'll stick with Cherry Culture. Everything ships quickly, is packed very well & you get free shipping with a purchase of $40 or more.
I'm a huge fan of NYX products, they are cheap & the color payoff (for most of them) is amazing.
I purchased quite a few lip products, the first 3 are NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. Can I tell you how much I LOVE these? They smell delicious & they are wonderful glosses. I haven't picked up a color that I dislike yet. (Keep in mind, I google swatches before purchasing ANY item from the internet!) I picked up (L to R) African Queen, La La & Natural. I can't wait to test them out! Next, I picked NYX Soft Cream Matte Lip Cream, another favorite product! I picked up Abu Dhabi. I'm not certain this color will work for me but I can always mix it with another matte lip cream. I think it's too brown for my skin tone. The last 5 swatches are from NYX round lipsticks, I think I'm at 25 total round lipsticks. They have so many colors & I adore the names! First up, is Haute Melon, I'm loving coral lippies! next, Cinnamon Sugar, another brown tone, but with it's frosty gleam, I think I'll be able to pull this off! Gardenia is a deep pink. Shiva & Chloe look almost identical, Shiva is a bit more pink.
I picked up 2 NYX Jumbo Pencils, i know a lot of people use them as a base. I also like to use them on my waterline for a pop of color. I purchased Pure Gold & Pacific. I think I have like 30 NYX Slim Eye pencils. I seriously love them. I picked up Sapphire (I'm going through a Navy phase), Yellow & Moss. I also picked up NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light, it's really hard to see in the picture!
I've tried one of NYX Single Blushes before but I really hate the color I chose. SO I decided to try Sand, I usually like more matte bronzers, but this color is gorgeous! I picked out 5 Single Eyeshadows. I bought 1 last purchase I made & I loved it. I picked up Kiwi (bright green), Frosted Ocean (dark navy), Red Bean Pie (reddish burgundy), Champagne (light gold shimmer) & Odyssey (black with blue & purple specks). Odyssey & Frosted Ocean are so awesome (hello, Navy phase!). Overall, I love each color!
Hope these swatches help if you are thinking of purchasing from Cherry Culture!
All the Best,
*Krystle

(PS- As of yesterday, water had not reached the inside of my work! Keep your fingers crossed that we dodged a HUGE bullet with all this flooding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment