Friday, August 31, 2012

Tropical Eyes

 Happy Friday!
I ordered a bunch of new loose shadows from Glamour Doll Eyes (and don't worry, I will be swatching them, I just placed a huge order with Fyrinnae as well & I'm waiting for the infamous Pixie Epoxy!) I can't say enough good things about Glamour Doll Eyes, they are just awesome. Great products, fast shipping & really sweet to deal with! 
Here are the products I used:
FACE:
Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium
NYX Full Coverage Concealer in a Jar in Porcelain
Bare Minerals in Medium
NYX Blush in Pinched
NYX Highlight & Contour
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
GDE Oddity (corner)
GDE Mackinac (inner corner)
GDE Island Chic (center of eyelid)
GDE Fiji Mermaid (outer eyelid)
GDE Pistol Pistol (outer corner/crease)
MAC Shroom (highlight)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Maybelliine Turbo Lash in Blackest Black
NYX Slim Pencil in Sapphire (upper waterline)
NYX Slim Pencil in White Pearl (lower waterline)
 EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Brow Fix Kit in Light
 LIPS:
NYX Round Lipstick in Honey
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Nude Pink
(this picture is closer to what it looks like in real life!)
 Top to Bottom:
Mackinac
Island Chic
Fiji Mermaid
Pistol Pistol
 And in the pans..
 And last but not least, my outfit for today. I did not try & match, it all just sort of did!
Shirt & Tank: H&M
Grey Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: EBay
Let me know what you think!
*Krystle

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I am missing your post. I love your hair it looks so pretty! Love the makeup too...sorry I missed your last few post I will be better about checking your page.Adding you to my blog roll NOW!

    ReplyDelete