Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bang Bang

It felt like a good day to play with eye shadow!
I ordered a ton of samples from Glamour Doll Eyes & they were looking pretty lonely sitting in my vanity drawer today so I put together a look using the colors pictured below. They are from Left to Right: He Loves Me Not, Show Off, Disco White, Dino Spotz, Graves in May, Chocoholic, Pistol Pistol & Island Chic. You can see swatches here & here.
(Sorry my hair looks gross, I have a video shoot Tuesday so I don't want to curl it or flat iron it yet!)
I have been filling my eyebrows in heavier lately, I guess I'm trying something new & thick brows are in! I will be doing a post on my brows this week. I'm almost afraid to show how terrible my eyebrows truly are!
Here's the products I used:
FACE:
Garnier BB Cream
Bare Minerals in Medium & Medium Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
EYEBROWS:
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Eyebrow Kit in Light
 EYES:
Maybelline Turbo Blast Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Eyeliner in Blackest Black
NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Black (inner rim, upper eyelid)
NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Pearl White (lower lash line)
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
GDE Show Off & He Loves Me Not blended on entire lid
GDE Dino Spotz & Chocoholic at corner & crease
GDE Pistol Pistol & Island Chic blended in crease
GDE Graves in May on eyelid
GDE Disco White inner corner 
LIPS:
NYX Lip liner Pencil in Rose
NYX Round Lipstick Circe
NYX Round Lip Gloss in Whipped
 
 Look at my little boy! He's got a cut on his eye & a respiratory infection but isn't he sweet? 
(You can click on the pictures to enlarge them!)
 I think I'll be ordering from Glamour Doll Eyes again soon, they have amazing colors & the samples are SO cheap! You can check out their site here!
Let me know what you think!
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment