Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where is my Makeup!?

Well, we're all moved in to our new place but there are still boxes all over. It's been tough between working and moving, I'm trying to unpack but most nights I'm exhausted after work. Most of my makeup is packed away, I just kept my basic makeup & my 4 piece MAC palette in my makeup bag. We got my vanity table set up in the bedroom & it's going to be so nice! I can't wait to show you when it's finished!
This was from yesterday, very basic.
I can't believe how long my hair has gotten, I never straighten it anymore but I had some extra time. My color needs redone & it needs cut but I love the length!
hopefully, I'll get my things unpacked & I'll be able to update more often! Plus, I can't wait to show you our place!
Have a great night!

*Krystle

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck Unpacking!!!! I freakin hate moving!!! I just set up my makeup station in my bedroom for tutorials. I really wish I had a bigger bedroom!!!

    Elizabeth
    www.primpedandpainted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looke beautiful natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you look pretty even with that eyeshadow on :p. Can't wait to see your room tour.

    oxox
    teli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and natural. And good luck with the new place! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks is natural, but you still look pretty!
    Can't wait to see how you set up your vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want my hair to grow that much as well
    x

    ReplyDelete