Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Nails

Hiiiii!

You will rarely see nails on my blog (at least done by me!), my hands are far too shaky for painting my nails. Well, my nail tech was super busy & I had a lot of errands to run, so I told her I would paint my own nails. I wanted something different for Fall.

What is more Fall than orange & green?

I used OPI's Music Hall Curtain Call & China Glaze Zombie Zest.

I painted all but my ring finger with OPI's Music Hall Curtain Call, which is a burnt orange with gold shimmer. I've had it for awhile but never used it because I'm not a huge fan of orange. But this is so pretty, it's not quite orange but not quite red. My ring fingers have China Glaze Zombie Zest. I love this color. The polish itself is almost yellow, but it has these gorgeous lime green & yellow flecks in it. It's very subtle, so I used 4 coats and then used a top coat. I used 3 coats of OPI.
I picked up Zombie Zest last year on clearance at the Beauty Supply store. But it's almost a seasonal color, when else could I wear this? Maybe summer but I'd have to be REALLY tan to pull it off!

I'm almost certain I got this on clearance too. I'm not an orange person. I tend to stick with cool colors on my nails because I think they look better with my PALE skin! Here's the finished look! I really like it, I have a video shoot on Tuesday and I think this will be fun. I think later this week I'm going to do a bright orange with black crackle. How much more Halloween can you get!?


(PS- I've been having problems getting pictures to load so I haven't been able to update? WTF!?)

I hope you have a nice day!

*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment