Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wet N Wild "Cool As A Cucumber" Swatches & Look

How's it going!?

I went grocery shopping the other day & they had the Wet N Wild palettes for half off. They had very limited ones, there were only 3 left. I already had 2 of them so I picked up "Cool As A Cucumber". I absolutely love purples & greens and that's exactly what colors are in this set!

I'll start with the look first, I used the whole palette. I did add a little bit of NYX's Red Bean Pie on the purple to lighten it (it's pretty dark). I had two coupons for Maybelline FIT Foundation, so I purchased 2 colors, I've been wearing them for a few days I do plan on doing a review.

I switched the crease & eyelid color. I have green eyes & I feel like darker greens on my lid wash my skin tone out. I used it on the crease & I really liked the look! I got NYX's Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige (which happens to be the loveliest pink shade & my new fave lip!) & that's what I have on my luppies!
With Flash):The browbone color is actually a mint green but the flash washes it out. The other colors look about the same as in person.
(Without Flash) You can see the browbone color much better without the flash!


Here are the swatches:

Browbone, very soft shimmery mint green

Crease, very dark shimmery plum.

Eyelid, a rich hunter green with gold shimmer.


Have a great night!

*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment