Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Here's what I woke up to this morning! Isn't she just terrifying!? This is my oldest cat Jinx & she's celebrating her favorite holiday by torturing me & Dustin! I wish I could stay mad at her but she's WAY TOO CUTE!

I didn't dress up this year for Halloween which makes me a little sad, but I have had no time. I'd like to have all the boxes put away before Christmas so that's been my main focus. I love Halloween but I'm just not into it this year. I never even decorated for Fall. Anyways, I'm smitten over NYX's Red Bean Pie Eyeshadow. If you have green eyes, this color is for you. It's a deep purple with shimmer.
This has got to be my favorite NYX Eyshadow!
(I hated my hair down so I ended up putting my bangs back!)

What a weird year this has been We've had tons of unusual weather. This summer was one of the hottest summers ever, we had an earthquake (very uncommon for this area), we had the worst flooding in 30 years and now SNOW in October! WTF? Here's a view from my patio, we got 4 1/2" of snow over the weekend. I'd like to kick Old Man Winter right in his snowballs! :-)


Have a great night!

*Krystle

1 comment: