Thursday, February 28, 2013

ANOTHER HUGE MAC HAUL (PIC HEAVY)

So I got a sweet package in the mail! This will be my last (okay, second to last, I'm buying from BFTE right now!)  purchase for A LONG TIME! I have been on a bit of a spending spree lately & I really need to save, so starting tomorrow I will be doing a 6 month no spend challenge.More on that later...
So I placed an order with MAC & I was so excited to receive it. 
Here's a shot of all the goods:
I purchased 2 blushes: Pink Swoon & Fleur Power 
And you can see them on my skin here. Can I just say, I LOVE Fleur Power, it is gorgeous!
I purchased 3 lip sticks: Candy Yum Yum, Diva & Snob
I knew Candy Yum Yum had to be mine & thankfully MAC launched it as a permanent item. It's so freaking pretty! I debated whether to buy Diva for DAYS! I ended up buying it because I don't have any darker wine colored lipsticks, Can't wait to try it. Last, I purchased Snob. You know, I thought I would not be impressed with this lipstick but it is such a gorgeous color!
I purchased Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, I have NW20 & NC30, both are too dark for me right now. S it's Pro Longwear Foundation in Nc30, Studio Fix in NW20 & Studio Fix in NC15 below.
I really love NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil but I can't wear it without major creasing so I picked up my first Paint Pot in Blackground. I haven't tried it yet but I have a feeling I might love it! I also grabbed 5 new shadows. They are swatched below.
These are Cranberry, Deep Truth, Expensive Pink, Lucky Green & Retrospeck. I also swatched Blackground here. 
And here is everything unpackaged. I also purchased the Mixing Medium & a 239 shadow brush. Plus, MAC sent me a free Archie's Girls pin!
Don't worry, I've got reviews coming your way! :)
*Krystle

4 comments:

  1. o0o0o So many pretty things!! Can't wait for reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Diva lipstick. Where it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This makes me so so jealous! I've bought so much from M.A.C recently and I still want more ;) You just gained a new follower yay :)

    beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/firmoo-glasses-giveaway.html - Would love for you to check my giveaway out too :)

    ReplyDelete