Saturday, November 10, 2012

MAC HAUL

I know, I know, another MAC Haul, this will be the last one for a long time. I love their makeup but damn, I'm broke after the wedding! I have been on quite a shopping spree lately & I need to save in 2013. My husband travels for work & left for 14 days yesterday. I find that when I am bored I want to shop & eat, both of which I shouldn't be doing! I really hate when he's gone, I hate being alone at night so I barely sleep but such is life. Anyways on to my haul..
(Haha look at Butters in the background, that cat is a nut!) I always love the way MAC packages, it looks so cute & neat! I also have to compliment their shipping, it shipped on Tuesday & I had it Thursday morning.
 Here's what I ordered: 1 blush, 1 mineralized skin finish, 2 brushes, 1 cheek & lip color, 1 studio fix powder, 1 bronzer, 2 lipglasses & 3 lipsticks.
Of course, my cat couldn't leave his paws off of things! I moved him twice and he kept sneaking back into the picture! I love the way MAC's products are packaged, they always look so sleek & simple.
I picked up Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle, I've been looking for a highlight that isn't too light. I also grabbed a Studio Finish Powder Foundation in NC40, I have NC25 & NC30 & needed something a little darker. I wanted a matte bronzer so I chose Bronze. I've reasearched Gingerly blush for awhile & decided to try it. My favorite purchase from the haul is MAC's
Casual Color in Out for Fun. It's for lips & cheeks & the color is just a gorgeous coral.
The three lipsticks I picked up were Angel, Please Me & Lady Danger. The lip glasses I got were Underage & Nymphette.
The 2 brushes I chose were the 203 Small Angle Brush & the 217 Blending brush.
I've been working a lot & I haven't had the chance to play with any of these but I can't wait to do some fun looks & show you! :)
*Krystle

2 comments: