Thursday, November 29, 2012

MAC All That Glitters & Satin Taupe Look

 Hi! I feel like it's been so long since I've had a chance to write! This time of year is always so crazy for me. We're super busy at my job so I have been putting in long hours & I've been trying to spend some quality time with family & friends.
This look is from about a week ago, I have been wearing my hair like this pretty often. I use the Conair Infiniti You Curl wand, which I purchased a LONG time ago & barely used because I thought it made my hair look weird. I looked up some YouTube video's and realized you have to curl away from your face! Since then, I have been wearing my hair like this a few days a week. I take 1" sections & curl it the night before, that way it's much looser waves in the morning, I usually just touch up the front a little bit, tease the top & I'm good to go in about 15-20 minutes. It does take about 30 minutes to curl my whole head, my hair is super thick & pretty long but I can wear it about 2-3 days with just touch ups in the mornings.
I need to tell you how obsessed I am with MAC's All That Glitters & Satin Taupe. I cannot stop wearing them! I use All That Glitters on my eyelid & Satin Taupe in my crease, sometimes I will use another color blended with Satin Taupe but there really isn't a need because they work perfect together. 
Here I am wearing:
FACE:
Urban Decay Face Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC  Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Foundation Plus in NC30
MAC Pronzer in Refined Golden
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
MAC Blush in Gingerly
 EYEBROWS:
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Milani Eyebrow Kit in Light
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Satin Taupe
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Black
NYX White Pearl liner 
LIPS: 
MAC Angel
MAC Lipglass in Nymphette
Wow, my mirror is really dirty but this was the outfit from the same day. You know, I thought this scarf was black & gold paisley until halfway through the day& then I realized it was navy & gold. I got it on sale for $6 at Burlington. The shirt is a basic black 3/4 sleeve with lace on the top of the sleeves & just regular skinny dark wash jeans.  The shoes are my favorite part of the outfit.
My favorite pair of black flats ripped & I had to get a new pair. There is a store called the Shoe Department in my local mall and every time I go there I spend way too much on shoes! They always have the cutest shoes & they are so cheap! I picked up just a basic pair of black ballet flats, I also grabbed these amazing studded loafers for $14.98. They are super comfortable & so adorable!
Thanks for reading! 
Krystle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krystle! What lovely look and beautiful hairstyle! My hair is a bit wavy too, I think it's very feminine.
    I just started blogging, I'm following you :)
    Visit my blog and follow me if you like it too.

    Greetings from Brazil

    http://www.leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete