Saturday, July 7, 2012

Outfits!

I have been doing some serious lurking on Pinterest, I am obsessed with that website! I've been seeing the cutest outfits & I have actually been printing the pictures and taking them shopping with me! Here are few looks I hope to recreate in the near future:
I won't lie, I typically hate yellow. It's always been one of my least favorite colors. However, I adore this look. I have a darker grey ruffled top & I am working on finding a yellow cardigan & belt. I would prefer to wear this with heels for a more professional look.

This look is awesome! I already have everything but the clutch, but again, I would wear heels or wedges with this look!
I love that this is simple but still chic. I just bought a black & white striped shirt & I have neon yellow flats.
I usually like to have my outfit match but everything in this look is so adorable! I wish I knew where to get the light pink capris because i am in love with them! Those shoes = swoon!
Another simple but professional look! I have the cardigan, but I'm still on the search for a cute button down. I also love the belt here!
I want that blazer! I just hate dropping $40 on one clothing item I might not get as much wear out of!
I got all of these pictures from Pinterest, so I don't know where most of them came from. But if yo0u happen to know where I can get any of these items or the bloggers let me know!
Have a great weekend! :)
*Krystle!


2 comments:

  1. These are all so great! Perfect for this time of year.



    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit, yellow, grey and black are great together.

    ReplyDelete