Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Sorry..

It's true, I am sorry, I have neglected my blog. I have so much going on I can barely breathe at the end of each day. I know I posted about losing a close friend last month, well when it rains it pours. My uncle has been battling colon cancer for the past 2 years & he went into remission last July. 3 months ago, we were told that the cancer had come back & spread to his bone marrow. My uncle decided not to undergo any more chemo or radiation treatments because the survival rate was 15%. Last week he was rushed to Hershey Medical Center with severe pain & we were praying my cousin would fly home from Oklahoma in time. Dustin & I went to see him in hospice on Sunday & it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I saw my once 250 pound 6'5" uncle at 130 pounds & I lost it. This morning at 9:00 I got the call that my uncle had passed away. He died peacefully with no pain, and everyone in the family made it home to see him. I spent the day with family & my grandparents who are taking it rough, because let's face it, no parent should out live their child. So please forgive my lack of posting, I am engulfed in sadness & I just need time to grieve. I will be changing my blog around & I promise Ill be back soon.
Hugs,
Krystle 

6 comments: