Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Hello!

I hope that you are enjoying your Sunday!

So, I haven't been able to get my pictures to post but it looks like everything is fixed now. I weighed in today because I have been horrible lately! I ate terrible Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. I finally feel like I can get back on track. I don't know, I've got a few things going on. I had to go to to the doctor's because I have this lump on the back of my neck that just showed up out of nowhere. It was so sore I couldn't move my neck. They think it's swollen lymph nodes & it really could be a virus, bacterial infection or even a food allergy. I've been on high dose antibiotics & it has shrunk but it's still there & tender to the touch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes away & I don't have to go back for blood work. I've had no other symptoms & it came overnight on Monday. So weird!

Anyways, back to my weight.. I can't believe I'm down. I've really been eating a lots of fruits & vegetables, plus cooking every night. I haven't been staying within my calorie range, I've been trying but it's been SUPER hard.

Green smoothies have been all the rage lately & I decided to jump on the band wagon. It's taken me 4 days to get the nerve to try it because I was scared!! First off, I'm not a huge fan of spinach. I like it cooked in things but I can't just eat it raw. Anyway, I bought a bag of baby spinach & I didn't want to see it go bad so I thought I'd try it for breakfast! I used 1/4 cup low calorie orange juice, 1/4 2% lactose free milk (I'm lactose intolerant), 1 small frozen banana, 1/2 cup spinach, 3 strawberries & a few raspberries.
I can't even tell you how delicious this is! You can't even taste the spinach! Tomorrow I'll add a cup of spinach but I started small! Plus it's 3 servings of fruits & veggies (I try to eat at least 7-8 a day!) for 118 calories! It looks a little gross but it's so good. I read where you can add honey, but thought it tasted just fine. You should try it!!

Yesterday, I had this whole hippie/bohemian vibe going! The shirt I wore was a tunic with paisley print in bright purple & royal blue. I wore it with leggings & my royal blue boots. I wore my hair wavy, in a side ponytail with a braid to the side.

I used NYX's Champagne with MAC Club at the crease. I used Maybelline's Lash Stilleto in Blackest Black for the eyeliner (my usual!).

Have a wonderful day!

*Krystle

2 comments:

  1. You look amazingly beautiful. You have a nice glow to your face. And that green smoothie looks delicious. I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for losing weight, I'm struggling with mine right now and your post as give me a little inspiration to do better.

    With regards to the lump on your neck, those symptoms sound very similar to what my wife had last year. She was very worried but it turned out to be nothing more than a cyst, which are common in that area of the body.

    ReplyDelete