Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Back!

Happy Monday!

I weighed in today at 157. I'm happy, I'm down 1.8 pounds this week. I was hoping to be down a little bit more, however, I'm PMSing and I tend to weigh in higher. I'd love to hit 150 by my birthday (Feb. 11). That would be the perfect birthday girt for 2012!

I wanted to show you my outfit of the day. First off, my mirror is broken, and it sits on a box filled with shoes (ghetto, but it works!) And my room is trashed! Saturday is my cleaning day this week! The shirt is from Body Central, I have it in dark blue also. It was $9.80. Jeans are from Forever 21 & I picked up the shoes (which happened to match the shirt exactly) for $3 on clearance at H&M awhile back.
Nothing exciting makeup wise today. My usual winged liner with teal accent at the crease. I used a Wet N Wild palette ( I Dream of Greenie) which is awesome! I really hate how pale I am so I will be hitting the tanning salon & resorting back to sunless tanning this coming week.
Wowza, my hair look awful! It was super frizzy & it was windy as hell outside! Plus I can't take how pale I am, I HATE it!!

I hope you have a great day!

*Krystle

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss. I am in the same boat. I am trying to lose weight too. I currently weigh 152 and I am on my period so that definitely adds a couple pounds. I am going to start blogging my experiences with weight loss too. It's such a struggle for me.

    www.ssddinmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! and yay for the wieght loss! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! And congrats on the weight loss, keep up the good work! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats sweetie! It's hard but it'll be worth it! I've been there too many times. Best of luck in the new year.
    xoxo
    rosevioletsem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your outfit!!! and good luck reaching your weight goal!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete