Monday, April 16, 2012

Wedding Dress Shopping!

Hi!

I hope you all have been well! I have so much going on in my life but I couldn't wait to show you what I have been up to! yesterday me & 6 out of my 7 bridesmaids went dress shopping! I really wasn't expecting to try dresses on but once I got there it was a different story. Dustin & I get married on 10/20/12 & I have so much to do!

This was the first dress I tried on, I really liked it & as soon as I walked out of the room I was in tears. It all became so real! I never liked long veils until I tried one on!

I loved this dress. I hated the bottom of it though. I seriously tried 20 dresses on & this was my favorite.
Here's the back of the dress. I wish it had more detailing but I still have much more dress shopping to do. Until I find THE dress, I'm not buying it!

Here are a few of my bridesmaids. This is the style dress I chose, except they will be all black with red shoes. The girls tried theses dresses on first & loves them! They are so cute & they'll be able to wear them again!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on what's been going on! I'm planning on ordering a new camera soon & really posting a lot more!

Have a great night!

*Krystle

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, how exciting!!! Congratulations. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 2nd dress!!!! and the color of the bridesmaid dresses are great!!!! great color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd dress on you too! That much be so exciting. You're going to be a beautiful bride! How exciting =)

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right.. Don't settle for just any dress until you've fallen in love with it and know it's "The Dress".. But either way, you'd still look very pretty :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! Thanks for following my blog. You've got an awesome blog. I've followed back

    ReplyDelete