Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday, where have you gone?

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
It feels like the weekend flies by and the work week drags on.
So I found this beautiful blue shift dress at JCPenney for $15 and I am so excited to wear it this weekend to a friend's wedding. But I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what shoes to wear. The dress has a black belt around the waist so I want to wear black pumps but I can't find my plain ones. I only have like 5 inch stripper heels. Haha. Seriously, I am already 5'8.. so that would make me like 6feet tall. Looks like I have a reason to stop at the mall! :-)
Here's my FOTD:
Nothing too exciting. It's as good as it gets in 96 degree weather!
Face:
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Natural Ivory
Bare Minerals in Medium & Medium Beige
Bare Minerals in Warmth
Eyebrows:
ELF Eyebrown Kit in Light
Maybelline Eyebrow Powder in Light Brown
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Lips:
NYX Round Lipstick in Louisiana
Amuse Lipliner in Plush Red
NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Sheer Raspberry
Have a great day! :-)
Krystle*

2 comments: