Saturday, June 12, 2010

OMG my FIRST post!

Hey Ladies and Gents!
Allow me to introduce myself.. I am Krystle! I'm 23 years old and I am from Central Pennsylvania. I have my Cosmetology & Cosmetology Instructor's license, and I love all things hair and makeup! I'm a shopoholic, I love clothes and shoes and I work to support that habit! I live with my boyfriend (fiance) Dustin and our kitter cat Jinx. I play Roller Derby, most people know me by my alter ego, Krystle Method. I'm going to post a few pictures so you can see a little of what I am about! :-)
This is me as Krystle Method, i love Roller Derby! :-)
With dark hair, I had hot pink and teal streaks in my hair.. i miss this hair!!
My fiance Dustin and I, I love this boy with all my heart. I don't know how he puts up with me!
Playing around with some makeup, this picture is at least 2 years old... but i LOVE how this turned out.
*Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment