Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry that I haven't posted, I have such a heavy heart right now. One of Dustin's & my best friends was killed this weekend in a motorcycle accident. It just feels like a terrible nightmare that I just can't wake up from. Andy was one of the funniest & kindest people I have ever met. I'm just so sad.

This is my favorite picture of him, such a goof! This was New Years in 2010, he just decided to wear a tux with a bow tie!
Halloween 2008.
This was New Years 2011.
I am so blessed to have know him, but so sad that he was taken from us at only 25. He had so much more life to live. I spent Saturday & yesterday with all of our friends, laughing crying & reminiscing about all the fun time we had. I'll miss him so much.
RIP Andrew T. Bolton 10/31/1987 - 06/16/2012

1 comment: