Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm sorry...

Hi loves,
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. Things are a little crazy on my end. I've been working 50-60 hour weeks & my Grandpa is in the hospital. So between work and visiting him, I have no time. (He's getting a pacemaker put in today so if you could say a little prayer for him, I would love you forever!)
The only good thing that has happened lately is tht Dustin & I booked our wedding reception venue! I have been having a mini freak out all day because it's really starting to feel real.. in 1 1/2 years I'll be married! I absolutely adore the place, I walked in and knew it was the one. It looks like an old time movie theatre & it's open and HUGE! I've included a few pictures from there Facebook of other weddings! (Let me know what you think...)
This is the cake that I am looking at. My colors are going to be orange, brown & green since our wedding is October 20.
Here is an aerial view of the reception space. Our wedding will be different because we'll have a dance floor. You'll see in the next pictures.

This is how our tables will be set up except the centerpiece will be a glass vase filled with orange, brown & green roses and the tables will have fall leaves on them.

This is how the venue will be set up for the wedding!

I have to say that I am so excited! (Even though we have 611 days until the wedding!) Now it's time to get on my grind & knock these 20-30 pounds off!
Have a great day (the weather here is gorgeous and I'm stuck at work!)
Krystle

2 comments:

  1. Cake and venue look good and the colours you've chosen for your cake sound nice. Hope everything goes well with your Grandpa and his pacemaker fitting.

    ps. you should update your 'about me' now you've turned 24 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the color choices. I'm happy for you. =]

    I will be praying for your Grandpa and your family. Keep your chin up. Everything will calm down in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete