Friday, June 25, 2010

Yay for Friday!

Wow, what a week...
First of all, I caught a nasty flu that knocked me off my feet all week. Everyone around here has it. Ugh.
I am feeling better today but work has been exhausting.
Anyway, here is my eye makeup for the day:
(Pardon the picture, my camera is LAME-O!)
Products used are as follows:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Shroom
120 Eyeshadow Palette (Light Purple & Dark Purple)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Eyliner in Blackest Black (Top Eyeliner only)
Stila MAJOR Major Lash Mascara in Black/Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Blackest Black
NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Black (Waterline only)
(I use Bare Minerals in Medium Beige & Medium for concealer)

I did crop my eyebrow out of the picture because I HATE my eyebrows. They grow in curly and they are just terrible. I'm still looking for the right product to save them!

Oh and I did recieve my new E.L.F Studio Products (Love). Hopefully I'll have a post on them soon!

Peace & Love.
Krystle*

No comments:

Post a Comment